Monday, August 17, 2009

Summer Cold Number 2

Here I am sick as a dog again but, this time it is self-inflicted. I gave myself a doozy of a cold by sitting in my car with the air conditioning blasting on me after a day at the beach. The only good thing to come out of it is that I accidentally sneezed on a co-worker who was so kind to share her cold with me a few weeks ago - and she INTENTIONALLY made sure I caught it so I wouldn't land the same client she was after. She came by to tell me she now has a scratchy throat. How says revenge isn't sweet, oh yes it is...

Right now, I just want a kind hearted woman who can take care of me when I'm sick and vice versa.

It's nearly 100 outside and I'm sitting here freezing with chills and I can tell I have a fever. Why do we do such stupid things to ourselves?

No comments:

Post a Comment