Thursday, August 6, 2009

Rotten Cold

I feel like death warmed over... Sneezing, coughing, headache, sore throat, fever and stuffed up head. Is there a nice woman out there who is kind, compassionate, who doesn't cheat, will respect me and the hard work I do to make her live comfortable so she doesn't have to work? I promise I'm not all bad looking, in fact, I was voted best smile in high school. All you need to do is take care of me when I get bad colds like this one. If you get sick, you can be assured I will pamper you. That's all I need right now...

Are you out there? This is me in Europe last year - just had a fall. Matter of fact, I came home with a bad cold and then got hit with divorce papers. I love traveling and will gladly take the right woman to Europe for vacations, the best restaurants in NYC, and, most importantly you will feel loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment