Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Jay Leno was it me?

Well last night was met with disappointment. I was eager to see Jay Leno's new primetime show, and, I don't know if it was just me but, I thought it was completely boring. I was glad to see Kevin Eubanks was with Jay but, something was really lacking.

The guests were good, in theory... Jerry Seinfeld, Kanye West, etc but, it just didn't hold my attention. I'm hoping it gets better as it progresses, I like Jay and would hate to see NBC yank him off the air completely.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't say it better myself, I 100% agree BORING! NOT FUNNY AT ALL! I was really disappointing in with Jay! I liked this blog so much I became a follower!

    Feel free to visit my blog and become a follower in return! http://dimmusacio.blogspot.com/

    My blog is about Making money online, free stuff, computer and tech stuff. Plus I have a free contest every month!

    ReplyDelete